President / Operations Manager
To make the buying and selling of real estate as cost effective as possible while maintaining the highest level of service. To provide accurate and up-to-date information, skilled analysis and sound real estate advice. To continually explore new ideas and technology, to make the selling and buying of real estate faster, less costly, and easier.
My Core Strengths Include:
- Negotiating the best price for my client & home presentation.
- Strategic Planning and Creative Marketing
- Business Communication and Rapport Building
- Problem Identification and Solution Development
- Property Improvement and Cost Appraisal
- Lead Generation and Networking
- Microsoft operating systems and related MS Office software; Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Adobe Photoshop & Design
- Web Development & Implementation
- Created such website as www.AtlantaHomes.net
To give you an idea of how familiar I am with the greater Atlanta area:
- I moved to Sandy Springs from Louisville KY in 1975.
- Lived in Buckhead from 1989 – 1992
- Lived in a camper in Homestead Florida from 1992 -1993 (using my construction skills as part of the Hurricane Andrew Home Rescue Effort)
- Lived in Vinings, Brookhaven, Chastain Park Area, Virginia Highlands and back to Buckhead from 1993 – Present
- Went to elementary school at Underwood Hills (now known as the Epstein School).
- Graduated from Riverwood High School (now known as the Riverwood International Charter School)
- Bachelor of Science (BS) from Georgia State University (1986-1990)
- I continue to stay current with continuing education when it comes to Real Estate Contract Law, Business Ethics, Marketing and IT trends.
- Remodel and Built Homes from 1990 to 1993
- Started Real Estate as a Sales Agent with Harry Norman Realtors out of the Buckhead Office in 1993 to 2003
- Continued Real Estate as a Manager and Sales Agent with Peggy Vargo Premier Properties, LLC from 2003 to present.
- I have been a member of the Atlanta Board of Realtors since 1993
- I have been a member of the Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors since 2012
- Lifetime member of Christ The King Cathedral